Well, hello! It’s been a while. How are things..?
Now that we got that out of the way, I have a couple bits of house keeping that I need to get to:
- I forgot to take a picture of batch #20 — an Irish blonde kit beer from Northern Brewer — so I won’t be making a post for that beer. Sorry! If you’d like that recipe, feel free to download the recipe sheet.
- For my birthday my wife bought me a keg setup, so I’m now kegging my own beer (exciting!). This, in part, explains why I didn’t get a picture of batch #20 — we drank the batch too quickly!
- I moved a few months back, so I didn’t want to be transporting full carboys, and the like. Now that we’re settled to our new home, expect some beers from me shortly.
That’s about it for the updates. Now for some upcoming happenings:
- I’ll be brewing an Oktoberfest beer this weekend, and I’m hoping to brew a pale ale the weekend after in preparation for our upcoming housewarming party.
- Also, I’m looking into doing a kegerator or keezer build, so you may see an update on that soon.
- PUBGuild is holding their annual Movemberfest on November 15th, so I’m hoping to make it to that even and report back with a quick write-up on the event.
Anyway, lots of exciting stuff! Stay tuned…